Next time stress has creeped up on you, try one of these quick tips for reducing stress in the moment.
1. Close your eyes and take 3 deep breaths.
2. Use herbs like Serenity Now or Stress Daily Tonic to calm the nervous system.
3. Meditate. Yes 2 minutes can make a difference.
4. Think of 3 things you are grateful for and write them down.
5. Do some yoga for 2 minutes.
6. Dance for 2 minutes to some fun music.
7. Think about kittens or puppies.
8. Use an aromatherapy blend in a diffuser or rolled onto your neck.
9. Listen to some classical or 'spa' music.
10. Get a hug/give a hug.