Is stress keeping you from living a happy and fulfilling life? It does not have to take a lot of time to reduce stress. Use one of these 5 tips next time you are feeling stressed and begin to feel better in only 2 minutes!
1) Close your eyes and take 3 DEEP breaths. Fully inhale and exhale. Feel your breath moving in your nose and blow it out your mouth. Do this for three rounds.
2) Think of 3 things you are grateful for and write them down. Focusing on what is working and the good things you do have in your life can help to shift your focus and reduce your stress.
3) Use herbs such as Stress Daily Tonic or Calm Mind Daily Tonic to help calm your nervous system. Herbs are such an effective and quick way to help to reduce stress. They also help you to become more resilient towards stress in the future as well.
4) Do a quick 2 minute meditation. There are a lot of useful aps such as Calm or Insight Timer that have free mediations you can do in just 2 minutes.
5) Use aromatherapy to help reduce stress. You can rub essential oils between your hands and inhaile the aroma. Another option is to diffuse a stress reducing oil such as lavender, frankincense or orange in your diffuser.